Dr. S. Marco during her Glaucoma “sandwich”
fellowship training at LV PEI, India
At a minimum, COECSA’s fellowship programme aims to provide the following to its members
- Use of post nominals i.e F C Ophth (ECSA)
- Participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) sessions
- Eligibility to sit on the various committees and sub-committees of the College
- Exchange visits to other institutions/ countries
- Sponsorship for sub-specialty training (when they are available)
- Eligibility to apply for research support through training and/or funding.
- Affiliate membership to Royal College of Ophthalmologists (RCOphth) of England and Wales with the following benefits:
- (a) Subscription to the RCOphth scientific journal EYE
- (b) Invitation to the RCOphth annual congress
Other benefits include:
- One’s name appearing in the membership list.
- Fellows and members in good standing are entitled to the use of the post nominals i.e. FCOECSA.
- Eligibility to stand for council in appropriate elections and become president, secretary or treasurer.
For more information about benefits of becoming a fellow of the college, please contact the secretariat on information@COECSA.org
Landline +254 202 196 944
Mobile: +254 787 913 769